Sunday 13 January 2013

It's The Final Countdown....


In 7 days it will be D- Day, DENTIST DAY.

This week is so momentous it needs a theme song....so as predictable as it may be....here it is


Everything is organised, nothing is pending, now its just the hands of time between my new smile and I.

So there is nothing more to be said, nothing more to be done. I'm going to really focus on work this week and try not to think about next week... now what I feel is anxious excitement at a containable level.

I'm really really good at blocking out reality but its usually in a negative way, maybe this week I can use my powers for good and not evil.

I want to thank each and every person who has read this blog and followed my journey. Its amazing how supported I feel with each new view. You've stuck with me this far...the climax of the story is about to begin...Its like waiting for the next instalment of "The Hobbit" franchise or finding out the sex of William & Catherine's baby, (I'm rooting for girl named Diana, that would be a huge UP YOURS to The Firm and especially the Tampax, oops, I mean Prince Charles)....

OK OK, its not that exciting for you....

So stay tuned....Y'all ready for this?


I am!!!!





2 comments: