Tuesday 5 February 2013

Don't Get Too Excited. There Are No Before and After Shots Yet!

Im going to dedicate this post to photos, mainly because I haven't added any yet...

Don't get too excited there are no before and after shots yet, they will be saved until the permanent teeth are in...

Where to start?

This was the view from The Prime 11, where the Global Health Recovery Units are....



Not bad at all. Here are a couple of shots of the street its on, Sukhumvit, Soi 11....


Loved the Pop Up Bars!



Me being tough, holding snakes, cause that's just how I roll...

OK, so I was freaking out!

But I did it!

Wat Pho, I loved that place...








Wat Arun was cool, but you will see why I got sore legs! Such steep steps!





My Thai Boyfriend...I actually think he was a girl....well it was Thailand.....


The filthy river...

The housing....




I have lots more pictures but these are a snapshot of my time in Thailand...Thanks for following my journey! It seems I still have a fair way to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment