Saturday 5 October 2013

Arrested By The Thai Police?!?!?!

And at 7pm the heavens opened at it began to pour down....I was convinced it was an omen of things to come...This visit was to expose the implants ready for placement.

You may recall last time I went to Dr Sunils I was peaking. I was crying I was hyperventilating, I looked like a Vietnam Vet having a flash back....this time I fell asleep in the car on the way....I don't understand where the calm came from, I had taken no drugs just a few Bacardi  Breezers...

Now if you have been to Bangkok you know what the traffic is like, for those  of you who haven't Id call it a "shit fight", anyway, when it rains its even worse. Dr Sunils surgery is about 10 mins drive in normal traffic, tonight it took almost 2 hours. That was plenty of time to work myself up into a complete mental breakdown but I didnt I SLEPT, I still don't understand that but anyway, I finally arrived.

I was still all good when I walked into the dentist. My shoes were removed and the Dr Sunil slippers were placed on my feet and then I was handed THE DRUGS.....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Thailand Xanax is wickedly good. They gave me 4 to start with and a blanket. They put on a Kylie Minogue Concert video, word to the wise NOT ALL AUSSIES LIKE KYLIE...she sounds like a dying cat to me but anyway once the drugs started to kick I I liked it then I must have passed out because the next thing I knew Miss Wendy, the receptionist, woke me and said "Miss Susie Madam", as an aside I love being called that, The Doctor will see you now. I got up to try and walk but that wasn't happening I had to be helped. I was off my dial and it was good.... it was real real good.....

So onto the scary chair, ok not so scary chair after hearing Kylie sing for 45 minutes and being drugged like Ive never been drugged before, its even better than Ecstasy and LSD all rolled into one. Even with the drugs I was a little scared and told the dentist to cover my eyes so I cant see anything that is happening, they so very kindly obliged...and so it began........

Back In Australia they tell you they are going to use some numbing agent before they put the needle in but it does nothing. Dr Sunil's cream made my entire mouth numb and THANK YOU UNIVERSE FOR THAT!
I had 6 needles to begin with then the work began.

They cut open my gums to expose the implants and then started to scrape back the skin from all around...it hurt, it hurt alot, so I asked for more needles....Sure they say then jab me with 6 more needles.

Everything from this point gets really hazy...I remember there was no more pain just a weird feeling of things being unscrewed and screwed.

I remember Dr Sunil saying that we needed to discuss the colour for the permanent ceramic teeth. I asked him for Hot Pink, he suggested they might not really work with my skin tone, so I said purple....he said we can talk about that later.....

I remember nothing else, not a thing until I arrive back to my room, but I have been told the story...

Dr Sunil sent 2 men back to the hotel with me because I was passing out and just well, drug fucked. I apparently called April, my wonderful GHT nurse in the car telling her I was on my way back but I didn't have a key.  So we must have arrived and the men carried me into the lobby to wait for April...the cheeky men donned Thai Police Jackets and waited for April to get downstairs.

I hadn't told GHT that I was going back to Dr Sunil's after my earlier appointment so when April found me spread-eagled passed out in the lobby holding a piece of paper with 2 "Thai Policemen" she freaked out and was thought that I had ditched The Drill and gone out gotten hammered, been arrested by the Thai police and brought back to the hotel. After the initial panic they explained to April what had actually happened and I was frogmarched to my room.

I remember entering the apartment and seeing The Drill look at me shocked I made some type of face and then passed out again.....

I woke up the next morning looking like "Jaws" from the old Bond movie Moonraker. The was no swelling, no pain just a mouth full of metal stumps.....I have to wait 2 days before they give me my teeth......

NOT LONG NOW!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment