Sunday 14 July 2013

79 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall, 79 Bottles of Beer.......I mean days of waiting....BONUS BEFORE PIC!!!!!!

Only 79 days to go, not that I'm counting or anything....

Look out for my story in the August Edition of Good Health magazine....Its on page 49, even if you don't buy it at least read the story in the line at Woolies or Coles....

Page 49 is awesome....

I am beginning to freak out a little bit about the next bit, the FINAL bit, but I also know that I am not taking a stupid risk and that my treatment so far has been world class. 

My mouth is fine, boringly so. While my eating may have been limited to soft and finely cut food I have managed to gain enough weight that I may have to start to consider weight control measures.... About 12kgs since January!!!! I have to admit I am loving my fleshed out sexy bod.... but I cant let it become too rotund.

I was re reading my posts today and I realised I am yet to post a picture of my teeth BEFORE any treatment....so I'm gonna do it.....

This is why I started this journey....



Ugly hey...........I bet you understand why being toothless is better than this......






3 comments:

  1. G’day Sussie, Great Blob,

    I am heading to Bangkok myself late October for 15 extractions and dentures with a view to all on 4 implants in the near future when I can scrape up the dough, I would like my extractions done under GA, what was the cost for the GA? Also how long after you had your teeth removed did you stay in Bangkok to allow for any problems and follow ups?

    Cheers, Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andy,

      The extra cost for the BA was about $1400, that included the hospital room and everything.

      I stayed in Bangkok for 10 days after the extractions and implants being place but my final dental appointment was 9 days after arriving. I had zero problems but most infections etc will show up within 3 days. If you are getting extractions and implants give yourself at least 12 days.

      Im going back in October 1 - 17, when will you be there?

      Cheers
      Susie

      Delete